Helpful tips on how to be a good boss
Now that you’re employing a Personal Assistant, hereare some helpful tips on how to be a good boss.
- Patiently show your personal assistant in detail how you likethings to be done.
- Give positive feedback when your personal assistant performs well!
- When your expectations aren’t met, do not be insulting,but give fair criticism.
- You may fire personal assistants, but don’t be too quickto fire someone for minor shortcomings.
- Friends care for friends. If you know someone who may beinterested in our services, please have them call us!