People have a fundamental human right to be taken care of by those they are familiar with, trust, and who genuinely care about them.
We imagine a world where:
- Elderly & disabled people are not merely children to be babysat by aides, but masters of their own destiny
- Middle-aged children do not have to worry about leaving their elderly parents because they can retire early to care for them
- Parents of adult disabled children are not forced to work outside the home where they would worry about the aides with whom they left their children
- There is a new normal in which, for the rest of their lives, elderly and disabled people are cared for by family, friends, or loved ones
- Traditional homecare will become merely a backup option for people who have no one else to care for them
We are driven to return elderly people’s golden years to them and give parents of adult disabled children back their peace of mind. We strive to empower people to take charge of their own lives. How? By inspiring every employee to treat everyone with warmth and respect. We aim to earn the trust of the people we serve by being the most systematized, reliable, genuine, compassionate, and professional CDPAP agency in New York State.
To life, liberty, and the pursuit of loving care.
FreedomCare Sirve Con Orgullo
ALL 62 COUNTIES
of New York State.
We are the only CDPAP to have in person coverage in EVERY NY COUNTY.